If you need a workhorse in your dive kit, look no further than the new range of dry bags from Apeks. Tough, rugged and designed to haul equipment, the dry bags feature waterproof welded seams to ensure water doesn’t get in – or out. Ideal for stashing wet kit post-dive or keeping personal possessions dry during a dive, you’ll find the bags are at home in the wettest, harshest conditions around.
The DRY75 is a workhorse of a dive bag that will easily carry all of your personal dive gear plus extra clothes.
The bag has 75 litres of carrying capacity and sports a removable drycore to keep your wet gear away from your dry gear.
The main bag features a drain so you can rinse your equipment on the go and a splash proof top flap so you don’t have to unroll your pack every time you need your passport.
If this bag isn’t big enough, there are four easy attachment points for the Apeks DRY12 bags.
- The bag features two dry cores, one which can be completely removed and used as a back up dry/wet bag. The second bag can also be stored within the main bag to provide both a wet and dry environment in one easy to carry bag.
- The main compartment features a drain plug for rinsing your gear on the go.
- The bottom is a polymer reinforced foam pad to help reduce impact and wearing.
- The top flap is a splash proof pocket for easy document and personal items storage.
- There are 4 attachment points for the Apeks DRY12 bags.
- The main material is a 1000D Nylon Core 0.6mm Tarpaulin. It’s designed to be rugged and to protect your gear from the most extreme environments.
- The removable core is 500D Nylon Core 0.4mm Tarpaulin to separate your wet gear from your dry gear.